Egyptian Magic Lust and Passion Spell
Things You'll need for the Egyptian Lust and Passion Spell:
1 Red Candle
7 of your hairs
A piece of gauze (3x3 inches)
A piece of parchment paper (3x3 inches)
Small Bowl filled with 4 tablespoon of water
Your Name as well as your Lovers Name
How to Cast the Passion and Lust Spell:
- Cleanse and Consecrate the Candle
- Light your candle and do so consciously. Be aware that fire has an affinity with the spiritual realm.
- Dissolve the Safran in the water until it turns yellow.
- Use the toothpick, dip it in the water and write your name as well as your lovers name on the parchment paper.
- Put the hairs on top of the parchment paper.
- Fold the parchment paper twice so that you have a square of 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Wrap it into the gauze
- Drop wax on the gauze to keep the gauze wrapped around the parchment paper
- While you wrap the parchment paper into the gauze and seal it with wax focus on your wish for your lover to feel strong love, passion and lust for you. Try to build up as much energy as you can.
- Once you have communicated your wishes and goals thank Divinity and blow off the candle.
- Hide the Talisman in your bedroom until your wish comes true.
- When what you have called comes to you, be sure to thank Divinity for your good fortune.
- Return the Talisman to nature by either burning it, burying or or throwing it into a river, lake or the ocean.
Free Lust and Passion Spells