Obeah Lust and Passion Spell
Things You'll need for the Spell:
A picture of your lover or something your Lover has touched (like a piece of paper, a piece of clothing, a pen, etc.)
A Picture of You
A Piece of Parchment Paper
A piece of black yarn
A red candle
This ancient spell has been passed down over centuries and has been proven to be one of the most effective Obeah spells you can find to introduce lust, romance and passion into your relationship or marriage.
How to Cast the Spell:
- With a tooth pick engrave your name as well as your lovers name into the candle wax.
- Light the Candle and hold your hands over the flame and say: Kalimesto Paridako Helistati (name of your lover) Kalimesto Paridako Helistati Stabulo Balika Ro Ro (your name) Hambuta Salika Te Te (Repeat 3 times)
- With a pencil write your lovers name as well as your name on the parchment paper. Drop the wax onto your name as well as your lovers name until they are completely covered by wax.
- Take your lover’s picture (or the item your lover has touched), your picture and wrap it in the parchment paper.
- Tie the yarn around it
- Let the candle burn itself out
- Put the package under the bed you sleep in at night for the next 7 days.
- Burn the package… then burn the ashes.
Free Lust and Passion Spells