Witchcraft Commitment Spell
Things You'll need for the Spell:
1 piece of parchment paper
a wooden pencil
1 white candle
Matches (made out of wood)
How to Cast the Spell:
- Cast Your Circle!
- Light the white candle with a wooden match (not a lighter)
- Write your name and your lovers name on the parchment paper and draw a heart around the names. (1 heart that includes both names)
- Use the candle and drop wax on top of the heart that you have drawn around your names.
- While you are dropping the wax focus on your wish and your lovers commitment. Try to build up as much energy as you can.
- Once you have covered the heart with wax blow off the candle and say: "So transfer my will, my spell has been heard, as I will, so mote it be."
- That same day give the piece of parchment paper to nature (bury it, throw it in a river, lake, the ocean or burn it and dispose the ashes to nature).
- Light the remaining candle on the following full moon until it has burned itself out.
More Free Commitment Spells