Witchcraft Lust and Passion Spell
Things You'll need for the Spell:
1 pieces of parchment paper
a wooden pencil
1 red candle
Matches (made out of wood)
How to Cast the Spell:
- Cast Your Circle!
- Light the red candle with a wooden match (not a lighter)
- Write your name and your lovers name on the parchment paper and draw a heart around each of the names. (1 heart around your name, 1 heart around your lovers name)
- Use the candle and drop wax on top of the hearts that you have drawn around your names.
- While you are dropping the wax focus on your wish for your lover to feel strong lust and passion for you. Try to build up as much energy as you can.
- Once you have covered the hearts with wax blow off the candle and say: "So transfer my will, my spell has been heard, as I will, so mote it be."
- That same day give the piece of parchment paper to nature (bury it, throw it in a river, lake, the ocean or burn it and dispose the ashes to nature).
- Light the remaining candle on the following full moon until it has burned itself out.
Free Lust and Passion Spells